After staring long and hard at the mass that is my scrap collection, I went on the hunt for quick and clever projects to bookmark. Hopefully (fingers crossed!) I will visit them frequently over the winter in an attempt to diminish said stash. Here’s my top ten (thus far):
10) Potholders: the name says it all. You never can have enough potholders, trivets, coasters, etc…
6) Can’t have a cuppa without a mug rug:
6) Mini quilts (does this make me an old lady??): I’m in love with books and bunting, so these two are absolutely on my hit list.
5) Quilted coasters: another awesome gift.
4) Kitschy wire hangers. I’d like to see them make a comeback.
3) Fabric insoles: a little love for all my strappy shoes and heels.
2) Swatch portraits: My favorite scraps = wall feature in sewing studio: